Period Swim Bottom | Black Sea
Swim worry-free! Our Ruby Love Hipster Period Swim Bottom features our built-in absorbent liner and leak-proof technology, so you can swim, paddleboard, surf or just lounge on the sand all day. Our period swimwear is designed specifically for water activity. No swelling in water! Mix-and-match with other bikini tops!
- Built-in absorbent liner and can be worn with or without additional protection.
- No tampon required!
- Holds up to 3 tampons worth of protection.
- Pair with our Double Sided-Pad for up to 6 tampons of absorption (optional)
- No swelling in water!
- Dri-tech mesh helps stop all front, side and back leaks and will securely hold a pad in place if needed.
- Organic cotton liner. No odors, no plastics and easy to wash!
- Fit: Low-rise, full-coverage and hip-hugging.
- Materials: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Sustainable! Help us save the planet by reducing landfill waste.
- Made in the USA!
Function & Technology
Our Ruby Love Technology features a smart and intuitive design. Our built-in absorbent liner is made of 100% absorbent organic cotton and is perfectly angled under your body to collect your flow immediately, ensuring leak-proof comfort.
What you do get: Security, comfort, peace of mind and complete discretion - It's like you're not even wearing a pad.
What you don't get: No leaks, stains or chafing. No plastic, Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) or embarrassing odors.
Can I Swim On My Period?
Yes, you can swim on your period! Our period swimwear is designed specifically for water activity. Our built-in absorbent liner has leak-proof technology and there is no swelling in the water.
For additional protection, our period swimwear can be worn with or without our Ruby Love double-sided pad, sanitary pad, tampon or menstrual cup.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use fabric softener.